Content syndication is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote information about and from your company. Webinars, whitepapers, seminars, podcasts, case analysis, professional opinion, and other useful content can be made instantly available to many technological buyers who are looking for information that is related to the business problem your product solves.
However, instead of approaching your content to all the contacts within a given industry, Salesbie assists in getting your content to the people who are most interested in receiving it and who are most likely to take action on it. We recognize in-market accounts pull from a wide range of professional within your industry and run ABM campaigns that target their exact interests.
Salesbie will help your organization produce different types of content:
- White Paper Promotions
- Case Studies
- Website Content Promotions
- Press Releases
- Online Seminars
- Professional Opinion Pieces
- Sell Sheets and Brochures
- Marketing Flyers
Content Syndication Services:
- You create content which is valuable and totally brilliant in terms of value. But, is that sufficient?
- No. A point blank – no. We have seen thousands of blogs with good content, die. Why?
- Because of non-existent content marketing or content distribution
- Businesses often create high value content but forget to promote it. While people do like reading quality content, they aren’t going to stumble on your blog posts or white paper – just like that!
- Create, publish and pray to God that your target viewer is going to find it. This approach will not work anymore.
- Your buyers have at least a dozen of alternatives and they are likely to get attracted to someone who has put in efforts to attract them.
Content distribution or Content syndication?
- Content syndication is a way to present your content to a broader viewer by use of third-party sites like Twitter and Facebook or by using strategies like telemarketing and e-mailing.
- But, b2b content distribution doesn’t end there. It includes every platform which can put you in front of a big audience. Be it – paid ads, email marketing, sponsor posts etc.
Strategies used for b2b Content distribution?
- One of the best methods for content syndication and distribution is to create your own network. This is the group of people you inform as soon as your new content section is created so they can share it with their viewers. They can be influencers, colleagues, bloggers, thought leaders etc.
- Strategically guest posting and including links to your white paper or blog or e-book on a website with recognized audience. Try not to be spammy, though!
- Repurpose your content into infographics or a flow chart or a presentation and share it on different channels.
- Last but not the least, is the paid channels offered by social media platforms. For example, promoted or sponsored posts or promoted tweets.
Why should you hire us for content syndication services?
- While B2B content distribution has many ways around it (as we already stated above), we have proficiency in using telemarketing and e-mailing as a medium to enhance your visibility
- You might have heard: riches in the niches? Just that!
- We have Telemarketing team who will get in touch with your target buyers and offer them to send them content you want to promote (and the content they want to read). keep in mind, every human being likes information they are looking for – come to them. It is the basic (read, lazy) human nature!
While doing this, we ensure that:
- We aren’t forceful or hard selling in the first call.
- We take time to beat a conversation with your buyer and understand their needs. Only then, do we propose to send your content.
- We have basic etiquette – we ask “is it the right time to talk to you.”
- We filter out uninterested leads.
- This process will also help you track buyer’s interest further on and makes it easier to convert into a high value sale. Want to know how, read MQL and SQL.